学校已于2020 年3 月2 日开始在线教学，请同学们按照课程安排和任课老师的要求，积极认真参加线上教学，按时完成老师布置的学习任务。学校正式开学时间目前还没有确定，一旦确定后会提前二周通知大家。
Since the outbreak of the CODIV-19, SHOU has always put the safety and health of teachers and students as priority, and resolutely implement the national and Shanghai's various epidemic prevention and control decision-making arrangements, the epidemic prevention and control work is processing orderly and smooth. However, the current situation of epidemic prevention and control is still grim and complicated. In order to ensure the health and safety of students and successfully complete the learning tasks, the relevant matters are notified as follows:
A. Preparation for Starting School
SHOU has started online teaching on March 2, 2020. Students are requested to actively and seriously participate in online teaching in accordance with the curriculum arrangements and the requirements of teachers, and complete the learning tasks assigned by teachers on time. The official start time of the school has not yet been determined. Once it is determined, it will be notified to everyone two weeks in advance.
B. Preparation for returning to the school
1. Students who are currently out of China are not allowed to return to school before receiving the notice from SHOU. Anyone who returns to school without permission in advance will be deemed as a violation of school discipline and rules, and will be dealt with in accordance with relevant school regulations.
2. Students in China (out of Shanghai) should complete the application for returning to school in advance and return to SHOU only after obtaining approval. They must be observed in quarantine at the designated place of the school for 14 days.
3. Students in Shanghai who need to return to school in advance should complete the application for returning to school and can only return to school after getting approval.
4. All returning students are required to complete the Health Status Information Registration Form and Commitment Form After Quarantine Observation .
C. Campus Management
1. The campus implements strict closed control. At present, only the Gate 1 is open. All students are only allowed to enter and leave the school with their student cards and permits, otherwise they will not be allowed to pass.
2. All students in the school are required to check in to the dormitory's duty room and take their temperature before 11:00 every morning. If you have fever, fatigue, dry cough, difficulty breathing or other discomfort, please inform the counselor teacher on time.
3. Canteen No.3 and Halal restaurant are open normally. Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 08:30; Lunch is served from 11:00 to 12:30; Dinner is served from 16:45 to 18:00.
4. Lawson in campus is ready to serve teachers and students. The ATM on the first floor of Canteen NO.3 is in normal use.
D. Other Notices
1. Protect yourself. Wear a face mask and wash your hands frequently; Prevent activities in places with poor ventilation and dense crowds and try not to go out or party; Maintain good sanitary habits and healthy lifestyles, enhance physical fitness, and increase resistance to viruses.
2. Ensure smooth communication of information. Keep close contact with the College, and report to the College and Counselor immediately under special circumstances.
3. Report information truthfully. Strengthen information registration and health management and be sure to provide relevant information so that the school understands your location and physical condition.
4. Abide by Chinese regulations, school discipline and school rules, respect Chinese customs and practices; Cooperate with schools to make arrangements for prevention and control work; beware of all kinds of fraud messages or phone calls.
5. Overcome anxiety and fear, believe in science, think rationally, do not spread rumors, do not believe rumors, and do not post exaggerated and false information from the media.
We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to everyone for their understanding, cooperation and support for the schoolwork. People from all over the world are united as one, and scientific prevention and control will surely lead us to win as soon as possible!
Contact department: College of International Cultural Exchange
Contact person: Mr.Wang Qiong
Contact Phone Number:15692166010